Tri-County Visiting Nurses LLC Mission Statement
We strive to keep our clients healthy in their homes and to make a comfortable and safe surrounding that they may remain in for as long as they desire, while continuing normal daily activities.
Our Vision Statement
To become Greater Cincinnati’s premier provider of Home Healthcare services.
It is our objective at Tri-County Visiting Nurses LLC to offer the best possible service. By using our services, you can expect:
- Quality – thoroughly screened, tested, and referenced healthcare professionals who understand the Client’s needs and seamlessly adapt to care requirements.
- Reliability – our health care professionals are committed to meet our Clients’ highest standards regarding supplemental staff and home care personnel.
- Speed – superior personnel and services ready to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
We intend to build our reputation by positioning Client Satisfaction as the cornerstone of our company. We have at your service:
- A dedicated client service manager who will be the primary point of contact for your account.
- A service and response team who are accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- A well designed process to be sure each worker is trained and ready for work. We do thorough background check and database screen.
- Homecare services offered under the supervision of management staff.
- A mutually beneficial partnership between the Client and Tri-County Visiting Nurses.
Tri-County Visiting Nurses LLC shall promote equality in employment practices and service provision. Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as a company, we shall not exhibit unlawful discrimination against any person on the grounds of race, color, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender, religion, national origin, social status or economical status.